ServiceWebsite Design & Development
Healing Edinburgh is run by Kefah Bates and is based in Ratho, Edinburgh. Kefah has been our client since we worked together on creating a brand identity for Tormain Centre, Centre for Healing & Sacred Studies back in 2012. Kefah felt that her work was taking a new direction and with an upcoming Book 'Live the Life of Empowerment’ due to be launched in July 2018 she needed a new website which was going to become a base for this new venture as well as combine her two existing websites - Healing Edinburgh & Tormain Centre.
Website Design & Development
During the brief Kefah specified the key requirement for the website which were as follows:
- 'Images are stronger than words' this was going to be the foundation of this new project.
- The website should look elegant whilst being user friendly.
- The website should be mobile friendly.
- The website should have the capabilities to create unlimited pages.
- The website should be simple to upgrade any time, to cater for the growing business.
Based on the brief we designed and developed a responsive WordPress (a highly flexible content management system) website which meant that Kefah's existing customers and new customers could access their website with easy using various devices.
The simplicity of WordPress meant that the content could be added and updated easily without prior knowledge or experience of HTML or other programming languages.
We followed all the industry standards whilst developing the website and kept the coding structure clean to ensure Kefah didn't lose its existing search engine rankings.